What makes our continuing education unique?
- Increased commitment to provide Continuing Education programs within agencies and workplaces.
- Ongoing programs that integrate the most recent developments in practice and is augmented by research-based data.
- Extended CE programs that help therapists integrate new therapy techniques in practice.
- Highly experienced instructors, many with over 30 years of practice experience working in our communities.
- Sensitivity and attention to gender, race, ethnicity, class, and sexual orientation.
- Focus on empowering multiply challenged families and clients.
- Urban mission to strengthen communities.
- Long standing commitment to greater Detroit metropolitan area.
- MCBAP-approved education provider.
Please CLICK HERE for a flyer detailing changes to the Michigan Social Work General Rules - January 2017 and HERE for an online presentation outlining these changes.